Buffalo Billy is just for children, probably under the age of 10 years, as it’s smaller and lower than our adult multi-rides. These junior rides do not have a spin mode and are designed more for children to enjoy the ride rather than be thrown off, as with the larger rides that have both buck and spin modes.
- Automatic desk-top control console
- Buffalo Billy fibreglass body
- 2.43m square inflatable safety mat
- 0.4kw electric fan
Choice of Buffalo Billy or Porky Pig attachment available at extra cost.
The base unit and the control console for the Buffalo Billy, are the same as the Surf Simulator multi ride, enabling the customer to interchange the attachments to suit their event.
The inflatable safety mats can be produced in a range of colours.
Ease and simplicity have played a major role in the design of our Buffalo Billy ride. One person can quite easily set up the complete ride including the inflatable in only 10 minutes.
Small Lightweight Base Unit
Measuring 540mm (1.7 ft) long, 300mm (1ft) wide and 600mm (2ft) high means our ride Base Unit fits easily allows through standard doors and passages. Weighing only 56kgs (123lbs) means it’s lighter to carry than most children’s bouncy castles and can be easily manoeuvred using a sack barrow. Height restrictions have always been one of the major limitations on all Multi-Rides, but with the Buffalo Billy Base Unit measuring only 600mm (2ft) high, it allows safe operation in virtually any indoor venue (minimum ceiling height of 2.5 metres – 8ft).
Our Base Unit is encased in fibreglass and is supplied complete with 4 slot-in stabiliser legs.
Each Stabiliser leg is:
* Electro-plated to prevent corrosion
* Has hard rubber pads attached, helping reduce the possibility of movement during operation
* Fitted with a locking spring to ensure complete security during use
Automatic Control Console:
Our Automatic Control Console measures 450mm (1.5ft) x 310mm (1ft) x 430mm (1.4ft) and weighs 18kgs (40lbs) again making it easy to carry and position.
In addition, our Automatic Control Console has:
* 3 pre-set programmes – each set at a different skill/speed level
* 2 competition timers (100mm (4″) high digits)
* 1 timer recording the current rider’s time
* 1 timer recording the longest rider of the event
* Operator timer on the fascia of the control console
Our Automatic Control Console allows you to select either the Manual joystick operation or one of our three pre-set programmes. Our pre-set programmes allow each rider to have an identical ride, making it easier to judge the riders’ skill, and having the built in timer is ideal for competition events.
Control Console Flight Cases
An optional extra our purpose built flight cases, are available from stock.
Having a flight case will:
* Help keep your Control Console in good condition
* Prevent any damage to the Control Console during transit
* Keep your Control Console dry and secure when not in use
* Act as a secure base for your Control Console during operation
* Give a more professional impression to customers
Our Buffalo Billy ride has also been designed for use with either a Baby Dino, Pig, Surfboard, Snowboard or a Skateboard, to enable you to use this system for young children aswell as adults.
Our Surf, Snowboard & Skateboard & attachments can also be used on our G.S. Engineering Limited Multi-Ride base unit (a larger inflatable safety mat is recommended in this case).
Inflatable Safety Mat
Our inflatable Safety Mat measuring 2.43 metres (8ft) squared and produced from flame resistant PVC (conforms to BS.5438 test 2a 1989), comes as standard along with 0.4kw centrifugal fan.
No need for large vans or trailers, the complete Buffalo Billy ride can quite easily be transported in any small van or hatchback vehicle.